Páginas

12/14/2011

The Enchanted Doll "Princess and the pea" * Enchanted Doll "La princesa y el Guisante"


Hello! This week I would like to introduce one of the best Doll artist: Marina Bychkova, known as Enchanteddoll and her new BJD Doll inspired by "The Princess and the Pea" .

Maybe the most of you already know her, but I had to name her here, because I'm a big fan of her work, and because this Fairy Tale "The Princess and the Pea" wich the Doll was inspired in, was very funny for me in my childhood! My mother always told me that I was born to be a princess, because I had expensive taste since I was a child, and strong temper, so when she read me this fairy tale, we came to do the same in my bed... and the next morning I had a backache!!



I invite you to see the incredible work this artist made in the bed, each handmade mattress, each cushion. 
The jewerly art in the shoes and the corset are simply amazing. I'm studying jewelry from Lost wax, so I can tell this work she did is really difficult and laborious to do! 

Hope you enjoy it like me! If you want to know more about this Doll and her maker take a look at:

http://www.enchanteddoll.com/
http://www.facebook.com/enchanteddoll




* * * 

Hola! Esta semana me gustaría introducir a una de las mejores artistas de Art Doll: 
Marina Bychkova, conocida como Enchanteddoll y su nueva muñeca BJD inspirada en la  "La princesa y el guisante".

Tal vez la mayoría de vosotros ya la conoceis, pero tenía que nombrarla aquí porque soy una gran fan de su trabajo, y porque este cuento de hadas "La princesa y el guisante" en el que se inspiró para realizar la muñeca, fue muy divertido para mí en mi infancia! Mi madre siempre me decía que yo había nacido para ser  princesa, porque tenía gustos caros desde que era una niña, y un temperamento fuerte, así que cuando me leyó este cuento de hadas, se nos ocurrió hacer lo mismo en mi cama ... y a la mañana siguiente tenía dolor de espalda!

Os invito a observar el increíble trabajo que esta artista hizo en la cama de la muñeca, cada colchoncito hecho a mano, cada cojín. El arte de joyería en los zapatos y el corsé son simplemente increíbles. Estoy estudiando joyería a la cera perdida, y os puedo decir que este trabajo de joyería es realmente difícil y laborioso de hacer!


Espero lo disfruteis tanto como yo! Si te interesa saber más de esta muñeca y su artista, echa un vistazo a:


http://www.enchanteddoll.com/
http://www.facebook.com/enchanteddoll


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario